Please measure before placing your order with us. Be sure to measure all doorways, hallways and stairways as it is your responsibility to make sure that the items will fit. If items do NOT fit into your home, we will not refund delivery charges and the items are bound by each item’s specific return policy: all custom and special orders are final sale. If there are any obstacles (hand rails, door trim, artwork, etc.) that could be in the way, please remove them before your scheduled delivery. Please review our Measuring For Delivery guide if you need any assistance.
Our delivery options include three levels of service; Customer Pick up, Curbside Delivery and White Glove Delivery Service. Our White Glove service is our premier option, while curbside is also available as a cost-effective option for those that cannot transport the items from the store. For both delivery options, we offer a Flat Rate charge (delivery of an unlimited number of items) based on your distance from the store. We calculate your shipping rates based on the postal code attached to the account, which must be provided at the time of order entry.
Please note that if a shipping option other than Local Pick-up is not offered automatically, the address is outside of our “normal” delivery lanes. Should you wish to proceed, we ask you to call the store during normal business hours to get an individual quote.
We offer pick up at our Orangeville warehouse for all orders. You will be called when your merchandise is available and has been inspected. We will then set up a scheduled pick-up time, thus ensuring warehouse personnel are on-site and available to open your items. You are responsible to provide any straps, wrapping material, tarps, etc. It is your responsibility to load the furniture into your vehicle, and to secure the load to your vehicle. In order to ensure safety to you and other vehicles around you, please ensure to secure all items with appropriate tie-downs or ropes. Any damage to the furniture during loading, or during transport is solely the responsibility of the purchaser. Once merchandise has left our building, it is the purchaser’s sole responsibility and we assume no liability for damages caused in transit.
We will deliver to the entry of your home, or to a protected area on your property (including your garage), but will not enter your home. This includes apartment or condo buildings, where you will be obligated to take delivery of the items at the front door or loading bay. As a condition of that, please ensure that you are able to physically move these items into your home. You will be required to sign off that you have accepted and received your items. Assembly is not included in this service.
WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY OPTION
This is our premier service option, in which our team delivers the product directly into your home, to the room requested, ensuring that the items are exactly where you wish them to be. We are unable to move or remove your existing furniture, or to affix any artwork or mirrors to the walls. We are also unable to connect any electrical items. The team will then request that you inspect your furniture, and sign off that the pieces are free of manufacturer’s defects. Once you are satisfied with the delivery, they will collect all of the packaging and will remove it from your home.
We try our best to set up specific delivery times, but please understand that the delivery window is flexible and our delivery staff could arrive up to 30 minutes before or after the intended time. If our truck arrives for your scheduled delivery time and find that nobody is home, they will attempt to contact you by phone. If they are unable to make contact, a new delivery must be set up, and a second delivery charged.
INSPECTING YOUR FURNITURE
We have a rigorous inspection policy. First, our team thoroughly inspects every product upon arrival at our store. At point of delivery you (or the person you have deemed responsible as your designate) will be asked to inspect the merchandise and sign stating that there are no damages or manufacturer defects.
Items eligible for return:
1) Regular priced items that are stocked in our store (MarktPlace)
2) Home décor, prints, lamps
- All items must be returned within 7 days of receipt of the item
- Any item accepted for return must be in original, unused condition (both item and packaging). As such, bedding and pillows cannot be returned
Items that cannot be returned:
1) Clearance items
2) Special order and Non-stocked items. These items require a non-refundable 50% deposit and are submitted for production immediately upon order placement. As these items are custom-ordered to your specifications, including your choice of fabric, trim and design elements, any cancellation will result in the forfeiture of the 50% deposit. Please note that these items, once delivered, cannot be returned. Any concerns or issues with the item will be repaired under the manufacturer’s warranty policy.
– Upon inspection, all in-stock (MarktPlace) furniture is eligible for exchange or refund within 7 days of receipt, less a 10% restocking fee.
– Returns will be credited using the original method of payment
– Orangeville furniture will not be liable for any labour, assembly or delivery charges. Delivery and assembly charges are non-refundable.
– If Orangeville Furniture is required to pick up the item for return, the customer shall be responsible for all additional charges