Items eligible for return:
1) Regular priced items that are stocked in our store (MarktPlace)
2) Home décor, prints, lamps
- All items must be returned within 7 days of receipt of the item
- Any item accepted for return must be in original, unused condition (both item and packaging). As such, bedding and pillows cannot be returned
Items that cannot be returned:
1) Clearance items
2) Special order and Non-stocked items. These items require a non-refundable 50% deposit and are submitted for production immediately upon order placement. As these items are custom-ordered to your specifications, including your choice of fabric, trim and design elements, any cancellation will result in the forfeiture of the 50% deposit. Please note that these items, once delivered, cannot be returned. Any concerns or issues with the item will be repaired under the manufacturer’s warranty policy.
– Upon inspection, all in-stock (MarktPlace) furniture is eligible for exchange or refund within 7 days of receipt, less a 10% restocking fee.
– Returns will be credited using the original method of payment
– Orangeville furniture will not be liable for any labour, assembly or delivery charges. Delivery and assembly charges are non-refundable.
– If Orangeville Furniture is required to pick up the item for return, the customer shall be responsible for all additional charges